Faisalabad is the 3rd biggest city of Pakistan as far as population is concerned. Unfortunately it lacks in good schools. We can ill - afford to neglect elementary education which is, in fact, the most important stage in the whole educational career of students.
It is at this stage that the foundation for a good citizenship is laid. Realising the importance of the elementary education, a group of responsible and like - minded persons of the city decided to open a chain of model schools in all the important localities of the city, which would, not only, impart quality education but also prepare its students for the future leadership of the country.
To pay homage to late King Faisal of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the first of these institutions is named Al-Faisal Grammar School.
Aims & Objectives
- To achieve excellence in the standard of education so that students are able to get admission into the best institutions of higher learning in the country.
- To Inculcate, in the students, the true Islamic values such as courage, honesty, kindness, co-operation, integrity and truthfulness.
- To create in the hearts of children love for their parents, family and country.
- To enable the students develop all their potentialities, both curricular and co-curricular, so that in this modern competitive age, when their own time comes, they are able to carve a prominent place for themselves in the vast edifice of the society.
- To make the students aware of the value of freedom and strengthen their faith in the ideology of Pakistan and Islam so that as grown up men and women, they are able to play their role in the task of nation building, as good and patriotic citizens and useful members of society.
- To develop the strategies for a desired future and aligning and energizing students and workforce to achieve those missions.
Al-Faisal Managing Body
Anwar Ahmad Chaudhary
M.Sc. (Maths.) Pb., B.Ed.
- Ex. Vice Principal / Head Deptt: of Maths. F.G.G.S. Akure ONDO State, Nigeria.
- Ex. Head Deptt: of Maths. Cadet College, Kohat.
- Ex. Lecturer, Govt. College, Faisalabad.
The management also started High classes for girls in April 1994.Al-Faisal Girls Grammar High School is also Registered, Recognized & affiliated with B.I.S.E. Faisalabad. At present the management is running three schools.
- Al-Faisal Grammar School (Primary)
- Al-Faisal Grammar School (Boys)
- Al-Faisal Grammar School (Girls)
School Building & Location
The school has quite separate campuses for boys and girls adjacent to each other. Both the schools have a sufficient number of class rooms, a spacious hall, a computer lab., a science lab., offices and staff rooms. Each building has a required number of toilets for students and staff. The building fulfils all the requirements of high schools for boys and girls separately.
Furniture & Building is one of the essential variables of a school along with the quality education. It aids students in their learning process. It plays the pivotal role for the relaxation of faculty and rest of the school staff, who work tirelessly for a long period of time a day.
Al-Faisal Grammar School started its primary section on 6th April, 1985 in a rented building at 332, Tahir Road, Ahmadabad (Gulistan Colony), P.O. Nishatabad, Faisalabad. Realising the need of a high school for boys, the management felt the need to upgrade the school to high level. It was upgraded in April, 1994 as Al-Faisal Grammar High School located at Ahmadabad (Gulistan Colony), P.O. Nishatabad, Faisalabad. The school is Regd. and Recognized by Education Department and is affiliated with the B.I.S.E. Faisalabad.